Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Theme week fifteen

Made from A Series of Carol Burnett Quotes

Only I can change my life.
No one can do it for me.
When you have a dream
you've got to grab it and never let go.

I have always grown from my problems and challenges,
from the things that don't work out,
that's when I've really learned.

Adolescence is just one big walking pimple.
Comedy is tragedy plus time.
I liked myself better when I wasn't me.

Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.
I don't have false teeth.
Do you think I'd buy teeth like these?

People invite me to dinner not because I cook,
but because I like to clean up.
I get immediate gratification from Windex.
Yes, I do windows

2 comments:

johngoldfine said...

Carol Burnett! I didn't think anyone under 40 had ever heard of her! Is she in reruns? With Harvey Korman and Vicki Lawrence?

Helen said...

I remember watching her with my dad as a child. I loved her! I use to love "green Acres" too, but my favorite to this day is Lucielle Ball and Desi Arnez.