Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Theme week sixteen

Me as a writer option #4

I loved this course but I was not really prepared to just think of things and go with it. I never knew what a vingette was or even a juxtaposition. I have learned many things this semester about myself and my writing. In fact I am taking another creative writing course next semester. I never liked english or writing in high school. I started college and had to take a intro to writing course where I learned the five paragraph essays and parallelism. Then I went on to eng 101 and loved every minute of it. I pulled out a 98 in 101 and was extremely interested in writing and english from that point on. I would love to major in english and teach writing some day but I dont know if I am really teacher material. I enjoy coming up with things off the top of my head. I am a bit more "creative" if it doesnt have to be non-fiction writing but then again arent we all. I have enjoyed this course but I think I would have enjoyed working with John Goldfine on more of a face to face basis. I like the fact that John sees the humor in some of my writing yet can see the seriousness and the tears coming out when I write about my best friend Mickey and his death. This has been a great experience but I am sad to say that i am glad it is finally over. Back to my kids for the next couple of months... YEAH!

18 comments:

johngoldfine said...

Glad you had fun; I did too. Teaching English is not the worst thing in the world to do....

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax pills wiki - buy xanax online without prescriptions

Anonymous said...

order ativan online ativan duration - buy ativan online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online overnight delivery ambien cr long term side effects - generic ambien vs ambien

Anonymous said...

can you buy valium online no prescription valium anxiety dose - valium 10 drug

Anonymous said...

intravenous diazepam addicted to valium side effects - diazepam dosage equine

Anonymous said...

xanax without a perscription xanax generic s901 - xanax dosage elderly

Anonymous said...

diazepam buy valium side effects anger - what is diazepam drug

Anonymous said...

generic zolpidem zolpidem kopen - ambien cr generic name

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan muscle relaxant dosage - lorazepam for sale online

Anonymous said...

ativan mg lorazepam 1 mg mit alkohol - rx 773 lorazepam 1mg

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online overnight delivery color of ambien pill - ambien side effects the next day

Anonymous said...

cheap soma generic for soma 250 - carisoprodol high dose

Anonymous said...

buy soma online carisoprodol 350 mg tabs - carisoprodol 350 mg what is it used for

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription overnight valium flight anxiety - purchase valium uk

Anonymous said...

order diazepam valium 60s - valium dosage compared xanax

Anonymous said...

buy soma online no prescription generic for soma 250 - carisoprodol 350 mg snort

Anonymous said...

generic valium online size of valium pills - buy valium with paypal