Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A stressful day


Today was my first official day back to school and I think it went pretty well. I have six classes this semester at EMCC and then I am taking a six credit fire fighter one and two course through SMCC. A total of 22 credits in all. I am determined to ace all of them though. We will see how A&P II goes! I am going to bed early tonight due to a long day at school and my future father in law being admitted into the hospital today. He has Cellulitis, which is an inflamation of the cellular tissues. it is located in his right leg and is extremely painful. I had it once in my face due to a staph infection. I looked like a Clingon from Star Trek. (The above picture.) Once the swelling went down it looked like my face was peeling from a severe sunburn. I would rather go through the 21 hours of labor with my first son than to ever go through that pain and discomfort again. But hopefully I will never have that ahppen again. However my prayers at the moment are with my Father-in-law.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Sounds nasty--I'd never heard of it before....