Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Overloaded

Today is my easy day! Today is the day i sit and do as much homework as possible before Thursday comes. On thursday i am in class at Emcc from 8am until 4pm. I get home around five, just long enough to get my fire gear ready. I then go to my Firefighter one and two course at six. I am there until about ten, that is if the instructors let us out by then. Last week I lived on caffeine pills just to stay awake for fire training. This week I have search and rescue training. I also have to go to fire training this weekend. Oh my goodness! Did I over do it this semester or what? Oh well, I will push through. I only live one life and I want to be the kind of person that doesn's give up. I want my kids to see how hard I work and hope that they get the same work ethic as I have.

2 comments:

johngoldfine said...

Yikes, that's a schedule and a half....

Marlon said...

Word!